- Followed by 231 people
Friends · 206
- Just did it.6 0 Comments 0 Shares
- 6 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Exploring Whetstone was really fun.6 0 Comments 0 Shares
- V I N T A G E6 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Perfect way to start my day.3 0 Comments 0 Shares
- I've never really made a post like this, but honestly I believe that your shape and size shouldn't determine the type of person you are. Often, I feel like as soon as you post something more exposed which shows off your curves, you can cop a lot of criticism. Why are curves perceived "too sexy" or "cheap"? We should bring up one another, more love and less hate. If we did this, then maybe the world would be slightly a better place. Just something I wanted to address to everyone, let every women be whatever the hell she wants to be.5 3 Comments 0 Shares
- Lazy days at home, can't get any better.9 0 Comments 0 Shares
- Fuck everyone who supports the bombings in Syria, innocent children are dying, no problems are being solved, all this is causing is more tragedy and pain for people. Of course nobody gives a shit because they're not Americans, Europeans, but these people fucking matter.
There is a river of blood in Syria but it wont take much of a difference to most as it is not London or Paris, I feel devastated by the killing of innocent children. I heard an account of child saying "can't wait to die because god has food for us". Already 1000 children have been killed or injured in Syria in 2018. We're all human aren't we? Every life is worth the same, and worth saving.
In reality the majority of people worldwide don't care about the war in Syria. There is a quote from Einstein that would fit this situation: "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them and do nothing"
DESPICABLE: Donald Trump cares so much for the lives of Syrians abused by their "evil dictator Asad" that by so far America has accepted only 11 refugee's from that country! Syria is bleeding and the whole world is sleeping, why?
To my dead brothers and sisters in Syria, to my crying mothers in Kashmir and Afghanistan, to my screaming sisters in Iraq, to my burned and hanged people in Burma, to my crying children in Palestine and to the forgotten people of Samalia, May Allah grant you justice and Jannah.
Our Earth is beautiful. Who knows who created it, but we need to take care of it. If you know me, you know how much I love nature, how much I love swimming and how passionate I am about cleaning up the earth.
We need to take care of everyone, gather together and unite as one, we need to all respect each others beliefs, we all need to wake up and realise what is going on in the world, us Americans take so much for granted, when there's kids who don't even have enough food. We can do better than this, and I believe we can make a change.
I never really write about things, but whenever I do I'm always telling the truth and giving my honest opinion about how I feel, and how I believe we can improve. I'm really sorry, and I don't expect you guys to read all of this.
(Sorry for the cheeky photo!)
-Cami.8 5 Comments 0 Shares